We believe we charge a fair price for our food, but if you feel your meal did not provide value, you can pay whatever you like for your meal.
Simply let one of our team members know when you’re paying the bill.
Innovative vegan dishes and heart-warming classics are lovingly prepared on the premises by our chefs on a daily basis. The food is made from scratch with an emphasis on taking simple ingredients and elevating them to extraordinary levels, that’s our version of ‘Vegan Soul Food’.
We aim to work with local suppliers and small businesses whenever possible as we feel this will benefit all of us in the long run.
Our food caters to everyone’s tastes, needs and pockets… 🙂
LUNCH & DINNER MENU
- Beet Gazpacho £5Spicy, sweet & creamy beetroot and coconut soup (cold) with peanut and parsley
- Kale Salad £5Massaged Kale, creamy orange dressing, dried apricots, dates and sunflower seeds
- Buddha Box £13.50chickpea, lentil and coconut curry, brown rice, sesame-slaw, crispy pakoras, satay and sweet chiili dips
- Thai Box £13.50thai green curry, fluffy white rice, asian salad, crispy pakoras & dips
- Noodle Stir-fry £13.50fresh noodles, roast mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, chili, coriander and crunchy peanut sauce
- Annie’s Soul Bowl £13.50massaged kale, carrot, cabbage, avocado, roast mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cashew cheese, and sautéed mung bean sprouts
- Mocha cheesecake (no bake) £5
- Blueberry and lime cheesecake (no bake) £5
- Chocolate brownie served with raspberry sorbet and vanilla ice-cream £5